Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The People's Seat



I just wanted to let you know a little about that sign. I am 41 years old and have never in my life helped out in a political campaign. I was so repulsed by the behind the scenes dealing with the terrifying health care bill that I simply had to act.

When I heard about the Nebraska Medicaid deal, I immediately contacted Scott Brown’s campaign and volunteered to make phone calls. Scott Brown seems to be a smart, rational, even keeled person who will represent our state well in Washington. I am enthusiastically waiting for the polls to close!

Since his campaign ran out of printed signs (due to high demand), we made our own! If those in Washington are concerned about what happened in Massachusetts, they can thank Sen. Nelson.

Nancy, Massachusetts citizen and sign maker extraordinaire

No comments: